Monday 6 May 2013

Dr.Commander Selvam










This blog is to attarct all those people who are expecting some scandal or wrong things about His Holiness Dr.Commander Selvam Siddhar. Our Intention is to throw light on the true nature of Dr.Commander selvam siddhar and enlighten you all about his true self.


EXPERIENCES OF DEVOTEES




Namaskaram Swamiji, We all are blessed. It was a very wonderful day and felt so happy on 1-1 session. It’s been approximate around 3 years I haven’t seen Swamiji as I was tied up here. Swamiji blessed us all my family and had a nice day. We request once in a quarter at least if session like this organized would benefit all devotees abroad and Swamiji’s blessings. Thanks,

-Narmada Viswa, Birimingham ,United Kingdom



JAI GURUDEV ! GURUJI' KU ENGALODA PANIVANA NAMASKARANGAL

We are very much delighted the way the online Arul Aasi and the speech of Guruji's came out very well. We have been blessed by our beloved Guruji. The Siddhar Peedam has  done a very good service in order to see the speech of Guruji's without any disturbances and buffering. Also the voice is crystal clear as if that we were listing Guruji's speech personnely. Even the One to One Arul Aasi with Guruji was also conducted very well and the team has informed in advance about our turn and it helps us to get ready without any tension.

We are expecting the same kind of programme in future often. Those who are in abroad like us it will be very good to have our Guruji's blessings.The SSK SANGH media team had done a wonderful effort and it reflected in the result. We are very much thankful for the team also.Expecting the same kind of service and cooperation in future.

With Regards,

-Srimathi  Srikanth, Mombasa  Africa



Jai Gurudev! Most humble pranams to beloved Guruji.

Words cannot express the joy we had listening to the discourse and thereafter the 1-1 with Guruji. I am sure this has been possible only with the sankalpa of Guruji and prayers of his children overseas. It is true that the heart of guru melts to the request of his loved ones. Let him bless us to be a worthy instrument in his hands and shape the future as per his holy mission.

I pray that Guruji continue to bless the media team ,trustees with many such unique efforts. Loka samastha sukhino bhavanthu. As per his directives we will strive to make our life simple, humble, filled with love and devotion. Guru thiruvadi charanam!!

-Gopal & family, Zurich, Switzerland



Namaskarams to Guruji! I am blessed with Guruji's directions. Though I have been receiving his blessings from 2003 onwards this is the first time am interacting with this group. Am leading a happy life after having my very frequent visits to get Guruji's blessings before which I was in series of personal problems in all walks of my life. During last Oct., 08 I cried on his feet for my situation and with his blessings am getting out of troubles one after the other. With his blessings I did perform the Upanayanam of my son during June 2009 for which his Holiness was present and we are blessed to have him on that occasion.

My sincere Namaskarams to Guruji and please involve me for any sort of activities of the group.

-Punita Kumar , Pasir Ris, Singapre



Grateful thanks to Guruji Grateful thanks to Guruji !!

I am staying near 23rd Street Nanganallur. I have approached Guruji on the following occasion and absolutely he has guided me very well to sail comfortably in my life / Career. During 2000 I have approached him whether to purchase the house on particular place and month. He has given clear instruction and I purchased and living very peacefully and comfortably where Guruji has advised. During 2002 =my marriage - He has clearly told me to go ahead for marriage. I am living very peacefully with my kids.  During 2003 =There were some pregnancy related issues when my wife was conceived. He has given KUMKUM and he has blessed and my wife had normal delivery. During 2004=Due to some visa problem I was sitting idle for 5 months and I have approached him. He has told me that within 9 days you will get visa. And surprisingly exactly on the 9th day Evening, I got visa. During 2006 =I got transferred to Dindigul and my father was in DEATH BED at Madras.. Family members were suffering very badly as I was away from Madras to take care of bed ridden Father aged 85. I was about the resign the Job. Sought the Arul Vakku of Guruji. He has told to submit the resignation and within a month in the same Company I got the transfer to Madras. More over after my arrival, there were great improvement in father health conditions and now he started walking.

Thanks for your patient reading- Namaskarams to my Guruji

-Govindarajan  Varadarajan. Geneva, Switzerland


YOUR PROBLEMS AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. Swamiji Sri.Selvam Siddhar is the most learned Atharva Veda scholar. He has researched the Atharva Veda and has brought out a lot of hidden things. He helps the human mankind to come out different problems in the life through Vedic Rituals. For more help please call Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar @ Toll Free 1-888-808-1418.or in his cell phone # 408 829 7780 E mail:- avtemple@aol.com-. All your information and consultations with Guru Maharaj Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar will be highly confidential 


http://www.siddharpeedam.org/aboutus.php

4 comments:

  1. Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar is a living God. He came in our life in the year 2000 and helped me and my family with all his blessings. If at all me and my husband living happily with my two kids , Dr Commander Selvam- Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar is the one who helped us

    Now I am leading real estate broker i the state of NY with this living God's blessings

    Vasundhara Krishna 21415 Jamaica Ave
    Queens

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Commander Selvam is an outstanding Indian American Individual. I know him " personally" at least for the last 6 years. He has helped countless number of families to come out of their various difficulties in their life

    I am Attorney in Georgia and I am practicing law for the last 49 years and I have litigated very famous cases in the United States

    Even Dr Commander Selvam- Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar cured the blood cancer for my wife which was a life challenge and after the thantra rituals by Dr Commander Selvam also know as Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar . Now she is doing well, in fact going to her office every day for her works in her early 70s

    Dr Commander Selvam- Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar is a living God to me too, although I am a westerner

    Siddhar Selvam is a miracle and a Holy human being and down to earth personality

    As an attorney in the US law practice for nearly 5 decades , I would strongly recommend Dr Commander Selvam to be approached " if you believe" in Holistic healing and he is the person I would say to be contacted to come out of any of your problems, and I am the living example who got holistic healing which worked out well for wife's cancer

    Jesse W Hill, Attoerey At Law, Georgia, USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swamiji is the only holy person who is helping countless number of people leading them to live a better life. God bless him and us.

    ReplyDelete